Welcome to Forum Risk Your Life Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://ryltitan.omgforum.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

drop rates low

Go down 
+5
byez
Haseo
gitagutawa
Gidy-Gidy
SLayeR
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SLayeR

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:23 am

drop rates for game gold n tob low, coz last week is higher than this week. i hope ADMIN will take action with this matter. i didnt ask much, at least can increase a bit to make it more reasonable^^.
Back to top Go down
Gidy-Gidy

Gidy-Gidy

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:05 am

SLayeR wrote:
drop rates for game gold n tob low, coz last week is higher than this week. i hope ADMIN will take action with this matter. i didnt ask much, at least can increase a bit to make it more reasonable^^.
Im 300% agree with slayer said..ADMIN..plss i on my knees..this is ain't a official server..there got some player come to your server because they dont have such money ( poor ppls ) to donate n to play official server..and i doubt u making this server to all type of gamers dont ya? free for all..i am the one of 50% farmer in this server..like Creeps ( templar ) we farm n trying to be lke them ( donator ) even we slow to strong..but we have some fun there..n if you make the drop rate low...what will happen to us? (farm player) u wanna see ur server increase or decrease?? man...my kind ADMIN..im sure u already see others ryl2 private serverlike REUNION,COOPER and REBIRTH..all off them are well play n balance..still have donation n farm spots.. i guess you will say "why dont you go to that server?" ADMIN..think plss..we play in your because we love to be here...give us chance to have some fun here... at least make gold drop 500k (each mobs drops) above n tobs dop 15% more than now...u already scolded player who playing GOLD BUG...in some reason i almost agree with them..they do bcause of this problem.. come on ADMIN...show me your kindness n wise...we love u ADMIN!!!

FREE FOR ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
gitagutawa

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:40 pm

1 more ..
change UPGRADE to HIGH RATE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:53 pm

upgrade dont have rate
Back to top Go down
http://ryltitan.no-ip.info
byez

byez

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:47 pm

gidy-gidy.....i like ur emo style...to the GM / admin pls consider to increase the drop rate coz MOST of the players not playing at home and they playing at cc... they have to pay to play in cc (RM 1.6 - 2.00 perhour)+ fuel cost increase + they not from wealthy family... pls think about them....i'm really sad becoz some of my friend have to endure in real life and in the virtual life(RYL).... we love to play in RYL TITAN but pls think about the SOLE PURPOSE of why private servers exist!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
-viper-

-viper-

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:59 am

Admin..please set the drop rate back to normal.....
god...now drop rate like crap...tob so hard to find!!!
Back to top Go down
byez

byez

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:29 am

i farm for 1-2 hours and only can get 100-200 tob!!! .... Sleep
Back to top Go down
jrjjoe

jrjjoe

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Plese set back as normal!   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 am

Me from titan Kr! HeLL_M
i trying farm from yesterday... gold drop as normal.. but the tob rate drop from special pumpkin god damn so litter % ..?ADMIN u dont like that... we so hard to making eq to strong with defend akhan... need your help .. set back normal the drop rate.. and up the gold rate %% thx... bounce Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow THANKS>> PLS ACCEPT OUR COMPLAIN>TITAN <<drop rates low Titan_14
Back to top Go down
Imperialz

Imperialz

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:38 pm

Lolz, why did u think it's hard to get money, sell ur TOBs on the shop ^^

U know, by farming 4-6 hours at ghost u'll get 2k tobs..

Patience is important.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:08 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
http://ryltitan.no-ip.info
Gidy-Gidy

Gidy-Gidy

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:53 am

Imperialz wrote:
Lolz, why did u think it's hard to get money, sell ur TOBs on the shop ^^

U know, by farming 4-6 hours at ghost u'll get 2k tobs..

Patience is important.

wtf u talkin u feakin con attacker...4-6 hour??? hey form 5 kiddo.....have u read what sang comel said? he on9 every days coz he playin at home..he knows what happen here..n not u.. 4-6 hours can get 2k tobs??? show me where the spots...u rarely on9 so dont say shit here.... talk cock...dont u ever come here n bark..
Back to top Go down
Gidy-Gidy

Gidy-Gidy

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:54 am

Haseo wrote:
yup

another retard ppl...never think b4 says....pure retard
Back to top Go down
smisser

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Gidy-Gidy wrote:
SLayeR wrote:
Im 300% agree with slayer said..ADMIN..plss i on my knees..this is ain't a official server..there got some player come to your server because they dont have such money ( poor ppls ) to donate n to play official server..and i doubt u making this server to all type of gamers dont ya? free for all..i am the one of 50% farmer in this server..like Creeps ( templar ) we farm n trying to be lke them ( donator ) even we slow to strong..but we have some fun there..n if you make the drop rate low...what will happen to us? (farm player) u wanna see ur server increase or decrease?? man...my kind ADMIN..im sure u already see others ryl2 private serverlike REUNION,COOPER and REBIRTH..all off them are well play n balance..still have donation n farm spots.. i guess you will say "why dont you go to that server?" ADMIN..think plss..we play in your because we love to be here...give us chance to have some fun here... at least make gold drop 500k (each mobs drops) above n tobs dop 15% more than now...u already scolded player who playing GOLD BUG...in some reason i almost agree with them..they do bcause of this problem.. come on ADMIN...show me your kindness n wise...we love u ADMIN!!!

FREE FOR ALL!!!!

Do you got a problem against poor ppl and ppl who doesn't wan't to donate? LOL i'm a person like that i don't wan't to spend $$ for a game which is free to me. I call it pathedic and tobs drop 15 ??? And how much does the tobs drop/gold now?
Cause i like even 5-10 tobs each drop man... it's good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

drop rates low Empty
PostSubject: Re: drop rates low   drop rates low I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

drop rates low
Page 1 of 1